Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cherish


Assalamualaikum :)
Thanks Allah diatas pinjaman nyawa sehingga ke hari ini.
Thanks Allah yang telah mengurniakan insan-insan yang terindah disekelilingku.
Alhamdulillah.

3 months i worked temporarily and have stayed with my beloved sis and brotha in KL.
in that period of time, she sent me to work and picked me up from workplace.
she's awesome right? haha
I never lived with her such that long time - no, i means after she got married.
But to be frank kan, i really dun like her questions "nak makan ape? makan kat mane?"
That questions precedes me! Oh please :p
that the huge conflicts everytime she picked me up from office. Our conflicts!
and when it passed, it such a sweet things!
the tiny brawl become a sweet moments now :)
My abang ipar sangat kurang bercakap, so the only voice that always be heard is my sis. oops!

Her suffocated begin when the weekend begin -
I forced her to take a walk, window shopping, movie-ing.
It's normal kan?
and now u relieve kan? no one force you anymore.
hahaha i just can't stay at home for a long period.
Punggung panas. Sorry!

Dialah yang awesome tu! *Orked





























The time keeps ticking and a lot of moments that we couldn't miss

















And sempat jugak jumpa seseorang ini-

Seseorang yang gila-gila tak hengattt!



















Plan by plan, day by day, finally dapat jugak jumpa.
thanks for spending time with me, friend!

Most of my pictures, my abang ipar tak ada sebab
memang dia jarang mau keluar.
Now, i'm back to hometown-Taiping.
My first morning in KL, i'm feeling awkward because no parents around.
and then my first morning in Taiping after 3 months stayed in KL,
feeling awkward- i woke up then my sista and brotha not around and no one nak mengadu yang dia sakit belakang  :(

You know what sis? for me-
You are not awesome, but you are great!

Sorry for the things that i ignore - back pain, headache and your angin- angin tu. haha
sorry for the things that i can't help, i can't solve.
sorry for my murmuring, my grumbling, my whining my bla. bla. bla.
Thanks for everything, i cherish all the things you've done.
I miss the moments.

||| Puspa Dara

No comments:

Post a Comment