Saturday, September 1, 2012

Wedding, Birthday bla.bla.bla


Salam Syawal.
It's same starting, when it's been quite long time no update for the blog. Banyak sangat cerita, tapi malas nak mengarang.
Until one fine day, kena sit down, perah otak dan karang a karangan.

Since June, been bust with wedding. Brother in law punya wedding. Of course I am not busy entertainer nor tuan rumah. Goyang kaki saja pun. Nikah ceremony at Bahau, Negeri Sembilan.  


We stayed at homestay err.. does'nt recall the place. After a week, sebelah lelaki pula, di my MIL's house. Simple. Nice. Sweet. Simple =') Modern. Hahaha. 

Conclude all in one. Senang! Kan? 



Of course, the girls paling menyerlah. Paling glamor :P

What I wish. Selamat Pengantin Baru, semoga kekal, bahagia dan terus sabar :') 

My parents stayed at my home. Disebabkan the next day adalah 1 July. So we celebrated mom's birthday sekaligus. Senang. Tak ada plan, macam biasa, outing and lunch date with them. We decided to Nando's. 
Happy birthday mama! Sudah tentu we love you, love you so much. Till the end of our life. Semoga terus sihat, terus bahagia, terus diberkati dan disayangi. Nothing much I can say :)

Mama and abah on birthday celebration. Candid. 
Ohsem me and sistah


Sadly, we only have this picture hahaha. Ni namanya lupa diri sebelum makan .



No comments:

Post a Comment